There are three steps to registering for the 2017-18 school year. Details on each step are outlined below, and PUSD will be sending additional information in July. Students will not receive their schedules until all steps are completed.
STEP 1: Go onto Future Fund (Beginning July 26th)
· Login to Future Fund and purchase PE clothes, student planner, dance passes, yearbooks, etc.
· NEW THIS YEAR – ALL classroom donations will be made online. These donations go directly to teachers for use in their classrooms. Teachers will not be collecting checks or cash in their classrooms the first week of school, so please donate online or bring a check to registration.
· Donate to our school library and technology fund
· Donate to PTSA, Pleasanton Partners In Education (PPIE), and HPMS Music Boosters
· Sign up for the online directory
· Sign up to volunteer for school and PTSA events
STEP 2: Complete online registration through Q Parent Portal (Beginning August 2nd)
· Before coming to Walk-Thru Registration, update emergency contact information on Parent Portal
· Electronically sign required forms on Q Parent Portal
· Print your confirmation page to bring to Walk-Thru Registration
STEP 3: Walk-Thru Registration (date and times are listed below)
· Please bring: two proofs of residency*, immunization records for TDAP for incoming 7th grade students and new 8th grade students who haven’t yet turned them in, your Q parent portal confirmation page (1 for each student registering)
* All families returning to Harvest Park will be required by the district to produce TWO current (within the last two months) documents to show proof of residency in Pleasanton. These documents can be a PG&E., water, garbage or cable TV bill, a lease document or close of escrow papers. Please note that parents or guardians without TWO proofs of residency will not be able to continue with the process of registration.
Important Dates and Times
Walk Thru Registration - Monday, August 7th in the gym
(Last Names: A-L)
Closed for Lunch
(Last Names: M-Z)
If you are unable to attend registration at the above times, you may register in the office after on .
Patriot Camp - Wednesday, August 9th in the gym
This new student orientation is hosted by HP Leadership and is for all incoming 6th graders and new 7th and 8th grade students. Students will participate in a variety of activities and get a school tour.
First Day of School - Monday, August 14th
Harvest Park’s office is closed will reopen August 1st. We hope you have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you in August!