Welcome to Harvest Park Middle School’s
Walk-Through Registration 2019-2020
PART I: Go onto Future Fund (Beginning July 31 but before August 5)
- LOG IN to Future Fund (https://hp.futurefund.com/ to purchase PE clothes, student planners, PSAT, classroom donations, etc.
- ALL classroom donations will be made online. These donations go directly to teachers for use in their classrooms. Teachers will not be collecting checks or cash in their classrooms the first week of school, so please donate online or bring a check to registration.
- Donate to our school library and technology fund
- Donate to PTSA, Pleasanton Partners In Education (PPIE), and HPMS Music Boosters
- Sign up for the online directory
- Sign up to volunteer for school and PTSA events
- PRINT your FutureFund receipt after completing all transactions
PART II: Complete online registration through Q Parent Portal (Beginning July 31st but before August 5)
- LOG IN to the Q Parent Connection portal at https://sis.pleasantonusd.net/ParentPortal/ with your Q PIN & password
- CLICK on the blue “Online Registration/Emergency Info” link at the top right side of the page to begin the 6-step process ***Click REVIEW/UPDATE, CONFIRM, SUBMIT at each step to update/review your information (even if there are no changes)
Step 1: Contact Demographics – parent/guardian current email, employer, occupation, and phone numbers
Step 2: Student Demographics
Step 3: Emergency Contacts – “Contact/Release” is the recommended option
Step 4: Health Information
Step 5: Releases & Affirmations
Step 6: Signature – sign electronically to indicate registration is complete
- COMPLETE Steps 2-6 for each of your students
- PRINT the Registration Review page – CLICK “+” on Step 2A to expand each student’s address before printing
PART III: Walk-Thru Registration (date and times are listed below). BRING the following printed documents to Walk-Through registration in the Gym:
- Two proofs of residency*
- Immunization records for TDAP for incoming 7th grade students and new 8th grade students who haven’t yet turned them in
- Your Q parent portal confirmation page (1 for each student registering)
- FutureFund receipt
* All families returning to Harvest Park will be required by the district to produce TWO current (within the 60 days) documents to show proof of residency in Pleasanton. These documents can be a PG&E., water, garbage or cable TV bill, a lease document or close of escrow papers. Please note that parents or guardians without TWO proofs of residency will not be able to continue with the process of registration.
Important Dates and Times
Walk Thru Registration - Monday, August 5th in the gym
7:30am – 11:30am (Last Names: A-L)
11:30am – 1:00pm Closed for Lunch
1:00pm – 5:00 pm (Last Names: M-Z)
If you are unable to attend registration at the above times, you may register in the office after 9am on Friday, August 9th.
Patriot Camp - Tuesday, August 6th 10:00-11:30 am in the Gym
This new student orientation is hosted by HP Leadership and is for all incoming 6th graders and new 7th and 8th grade students. Students will participate in a variety of activities and get a school tour.