News & Information
Dear Preschool Parents,
As we prepare for this school year, we would like to share important information with you. We have a new Schedule for the coming year to support our public health and maximize learning.
All of our returning students must update their registration information and there are three steps to registering for the 2021-22 school year. Details on each step are outlined below, and PUSD will be sending additional information in the mail (if you haven’t already received it).
STEP 1: Complete online registration through Q Parent Portal
- Complete the online enrollment process by going to the PUSD website
(Returning students should have received information in mail on registration and updating information using this same link)
- Online, you will provide the required documentation, i.e. enrollment confirmation form, completed PUSD enrollment form, proof of residency, proof of birth and immunization record
- Harvest Park registrar will review your online enrollment submission and will contact you if anything is missing to complete the enrollment.
* All families returning to Harvest Park will be required by the district to produce TWO current (within the last two months) documents to show proof of residency in Pleasanton. These documents can be a PG&E., water, garbage or cable TV bill, a lease document or close of escrow papers. Please note that parents or guardians without TWO proofs of residency will not be able to continue with the process of registration.
STEP 2: Go onto Future Fund
- Consider making a voluntary classroom donation online. The Preschool Classroom donation area is found through the Harvest Park Middle School Future Fund Site. These donations go directly to teachers for use in their classrooms and will include supporting the cost of the Pumpkin Patch as well as the emergency kit for your student. Teachers will not be collecting checks or cash in their classrooms the first week of school, so, if you choose to donate, please donate online. As usual, your ability to donate will in no way affect the program offered to your child.
- Consider donating to PTSA and/or Pleasanton Partners In Education (PPIE) to support school wide projects including technology on campus.
STEP 3: Payment (if required)
- An invoice for tuition for iPALs will be sent with a letter confirming your placement.
Important Dates and Times
Online Registration - starts Friday, July 30th
First Day of School - Monday, August 16th
Harvest Park’s office is closed for the summer and will reopen July 28th. We hope you have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you in August!
Gigi Kruse-Silva / Vice-Principal
Joycelynn Evans / Program Specialist