A space just for parents with resources to help themselves and help their child through the middle years. We are continually adding resources as they come to us, so check back often!
- Managing Stress for Parents - A presentation by PUSD's Student Support Specialist, Monica Wharton on Resetting, Recharging, and ReConnecting
- Part Two: Pandemic Classroom Stress: Supporting Caregivers - A webinar presented by Standford Medical for creating an effective homeschool environment ad parent management techniques in relation to school related stress
- Care Solace - PUSD contracted online, 24/7 concierge service meant to assist individuals in finding local mental health related programs and counseling services, covered by your specific insurance provider.
- Informational letter
- Care Concierge team (888) 515-0595 or email [email protected].
- PPIE Wellness: Ask a Counselor Series - a series sponsored by Pleasanton Partners in Education in which different topics are presented and discussed by PUSD Counselor
- PUSD Wellness Website
- PUSD School Social Worker Resource Page
- COVID 19 Resources
- PPIE Wellness: Ask a Counselor Series - a series sponsored by Pleasanton Partners in Education in which different topics are presented and discussed by PUSD Counselors
Helping your Child
- Middle School FAQ's - Frequently asked questions regarding transition to high school, PUSD graduation requirements, and UC A-G college entrance requirements.
- "Mid-Year Motivation Guide: Help Your Child Persist with Hybrid or Online Learning" - Video and Podcast from ADDitude Magazine geared toward supporting students with ADHD, but beneficial for all students struggling with motivation. Here is a direct link to the video.
- Mental Health Counseling FAQ's - A list of frequently asked questions put together by our PUSD School Social Workers regarding the specifics of mental health counseling (i.e. how it can help your child, the different between types of providers, how to access services through your insurance, etc.)
- Wellness Resources for Teens - Hyperdoc - A hyperdoc developed by PUSD Student Support Specialists and School Social Workers with wellness and self care strategies for teens
- Tools for Supporting Your Anxious Child - A presentation developed by our PUSD Social Workers as a Parent/Caregiver Education Series
- Supporting your Student Struggling with Depression - A presentation developed by our PUSD Social Workers as a Parent/Caregiver Education Series
- Positive Parenting During COVID 19 - A three part webinar support series presented by Stanford Medicine that includes:
- Part One: Is it Stress or a Pediatric Anxiety Disorder: Tools to help kids cope and when to seek treatment
- Part Two: Pandemic Classroom Stress: Supporting Caregivers
- Part Three: Navigating Screentime During a Pandemic - Coming Friday January 22, 2021 (register for live webinar here)
- Resources coming soon!