New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Harvest Park!
*Please note, due to COVID-19, we will not be making in-person appointments until further notice. Please follow the below steps and send all necessary information and documentation via email to Erin Lyions at [email protected]
***2021-2022 Enrollment Information for new and returning PUSD students***
Thank you for your interest in enrollment at Harvest Park. We will begin accepting enrollments for the 2021-2022 school year starting February 11, 2021. In the meantime, the PUSD enrollment procedure for new students can be found here. When enrollment opens, you will submit all documents on the enrollment checklist electronically to [email protected] .
For the foreseeable future, enrollments will be completed online.
Enrollment Process for 2020-21 School Year
(*please note: you must already be living in Pleasanton with proof of residency to enroll in the Pleasanton Unified School District)
- View the New Student Enrollment information and complete the registration process for Pleasanton Unified School District
- Make a registration appointment with the Harvest Park Counseling Office by calling 925-426-4457 or emailing our Registrar, Mrs. Erin Lyions, at [email protected]
- Bring your registration confirmation, completed Enrollment Form 50750, student's birth certificate or passport, two proofs of residency, and immunization records to your appointment.
- Appointments can last an hour or longer, so please plan accordingly
Helpful Parent Information
- PUSD Middle School Course Catalog and College/Career Planning Guide
- PUSD Mathematics Pathways
Document with Helpful Links (e-mail sign up, ParentConnect and StudentConnect etc.)
- Middle School FAQ's - Frequently asked questions regarding PUSD High School graduation requirements and college entrance requirements
Grade Level Information