New Student Enrollment
Thank you for your interest in enrollment at Harvest Park. We will begin accepting enrollments for the 2021-2022 school year starting February 11, 2021. In the meantime, the PUSD enrollment procedure for new students can be found here. When enrollment opens, you will submit all documents on the enrollment checklist electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For the foreseeable future, enrollments will be completed online.
- View the New Student Enrollment information and complete the registration process for Pleasanton Unified School District
- Make a registration appointment with the Harvest Park Counseling Office by calling 925-426-4457 or emailing our Registrar, Mrs. Erin Lyions, at email@example.com
- Bring your registration confirmation, completed Enrollment Form 50750, student's birth certificate or passport, two proofs of residency, and immunization records to your appointment.
- Appointments can last an hour or longer, so please plan accordingly
- PUSD Middle School Course Catalog and College/Career Planning Guide
- PUSD Mathematics Pathways
Document with Helpful Links (e-mail sign up, ParentConnect and StudentConnect etc.)
- Middle School FAQ's - Frequently asked questions regarding PUSD High School graduation requirements and college entrance requirements