What is PBIS?
Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is an evidence-based three-tiered framework for improving and integrating all of the data, systems, and practices affecting student outcomes every day. It is a way to support everyone – especially students with disabilities – to create the kinds of schools where all students are successful.
PBIS isn’t a curriculum you purchase or something you learn during a one-day professional development training. It is a commitment to addressing student behavior through systems change. When it’s implemented well, students achieve improved social and academic outcomes, schools experience reduced exclusionary discipline practices, and school personnel feel more effective.
PBIS at Harvest Park & PUSD
- 2020 PBIS Community Cares Award
- Patriot Path - Setting Behavior Expectations
- Patriot Path Point System ~ COMING SOON!
- Access Lessons – teaching positive behavior through formal lessons like teaching respect
- PBIS Handbooks ~ COMING SOON!
Want to Get Involved?