We A.R.E. Patriots Art Contest
Here is your chance to leave your mark on HP!!!
TASK: Participate in the We A.R.E. Patriots Artwork Contest for the chance to have your skills featured on next year’s:
- School Planner
- Posters and Banners
- T-Shirt Design
- Use only two colors
- Write your name, grade, and block teacher on the back.
- Sign your work on the front.
- Digital art submissions must be in .jpg format, and at least 300dpi resolution
- Hand drawn or painted artwork must submit the original for judging. Original artwork will be returned to you.
- Photography is an acceptable medium, but it must be your own work. You may take digital photographs and add artwork or text.
- All artwork should be in “portrait” orientation.
- All artwork must include the “We A.R.E. Patriots theme, but it is up to you to choose how you incorporate the A.R.E. values into your design. A= Accountability, R = Responsibility, and E= Empathy
- Organizer cover design must use the guidelines from the template attached to the website. Keep in mind that there will be a binding on the organizer.
- Poster design must be suitable for enlargement onto 11x17 posters. You may also submit your design on 11x17 paper.
- T-shirt artwork design should fit on an 8x10 sheet of paper.
- Artwork must be turned into the front office NO later than May 19, 2017 at 3:15 pm to be considered. If you wish to submit digital artwork, you must email the file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A panel of judges will review the artwork and notify all winners by May 23, 2017.
Good Luck and Happy Creating ☺